BLOSSOM TREE CLUB
Breakfast & After School Club
Welcome to Blossom Tree, Ravenor Primary School’s breakfast and after school club, available to current pupils of Ravenor Primary School in Reception up to Year Six.
The club is open from 07:35 – 08:40 for the Breakfast Club; and from 15:15 – 18:00 for the After School Club.
The club is open every Monday to Friday and is only available during term time. It does not include bank holidays, inset days or any other day that the school is closed.
Please find below, copies of our ‘Information Guide’ and the ‘Terms & Conditions’ associated with the club and other extra-curricular activities.
If you have any queries, or would like any further information, please contact the School Office on 020 8578 1654.
Parents whose children attend Blossom Tree Club, please be reminded that you must telephone the Blossom Tree mobile number for arrival and collection of your child: 07849 459 198.
To register for Blossom Tree Club, please complete the Registration Form and Media permission below. Once complete, you may email the form/s to email@example.com or bring it to the school office.
Please allow 5 days for the registration to be processed.
[NEW] Booking Process:
- Pre-registration is required (registration form below).
- From Monday 18th December, you will be able to manage your Blossom Tree bookings directly via your SCOpay account online.
- Instructions on how to book sessions are available below.
- Be advised that a positive balance in your SCOpay account will be required in order to confirm a booking.
- Sibling discount rates are not available on SCOpay online and must be booked by the School Office.
- Information on how to take advantage of HMRC Tax-Free Childcare benefit (20% discount) is below.
NOTE: You may access your SCOpay account via the web or via the SCOpay app.
For AndroidOS devices, you may download the app via Google Play Store
For iOS devices, you may download the app via App Store
How to Register / Blossom Tree Registration Documents:
Registration Form (opens a new tab)
Permissions Form (opens a new tab)
Updated Club Information and Terms & Conditions are available at the bottom of this page.