Year 6 Camping Update 1 (05.07.17 at 13.52pm)
- The Year 6 campers have all arrived safely.
- They’ve all set their tents up and have settled into their new accommodation.
- They’ve all enjoyed their packed lunches in the sun.
- They’re now heading to the shops to purchase their food for the meals they will be eating over the next few days.
- Ms Ryan, Mr Martin and Mr Wreford are all enjoying the experience too.
Year 6 Camping Update 2 (05.07.17 at 17.42pm)
- The campers have been busy spending their budget and have now planned out their meals for the rest of their stay.
- Two activities have been completed including orienteering and climbing.
- Plenty of water has been consumed and sun-cream has been applied in abundance as it’s been a hot day! Ms Ryan has managed to avoid being burnt!
- The campers are gearing up to face the zip wire challenge…. they’re very excited about this.
- The zip wire activity will be followed by the children experiencing some outdoor cooking, before tucking into their own culinary delights.
- After dinner, they’re looking forward to a camp fire and games before a restful night (Ms Ryan, Mr Martin and Mr Wreford hope!!!)
Year 6 Camping Update 3 (06.07.17 at 7.27am)
- Ravenor’s campers all nodded off by 12.15am, so Ms Ryan, Mr Wreford and Mr Martin were all able to get some shut-eye too!
- The campers were up for an early start and have enjoyed a cooked breakfast before a busy day ahead.
- Today the campers will be doing lots of team building exercises.
- They will then set off caving.
- After caving the children will be participating in some climbing activities before enjoying some fun activities that involve water.
- It sounds like the Year 6s have a busy day in store.