Start high school in September 2021
Children currently in year 6 are due to transfer from primary to high school (year 7) in September 2021.
Applications must be made directly to the council that you are living in at the time of application, regardless of the borough which the school is in. The deadline for applying for high school is 31 October 2020. Applications received after this date are late and will not be considered until after national offer day.
The national offer day for on time applicants is 1 March 2021. If you apply online you will receive an email in the evening on 1 March confirming the school that has been offered.
Before you apply
Please read the full details of the admissions process, applications timetable and information on Ealing schools in the high school admissions prospectus.
Download the step by step guide to applying online.
How to apply
Apply online on the eadmissions website from 1 September 2020
Post offer day guidance
Please read the high school offer guidance for information on what to do after offer day on 1 March 2021
If you have questions about applying for a school place, contact the main round admissions team.
Reception and In Year Admissions
In order to speak to someone directly, you can telephone Ealing Admissions on the following numbers:
- For Reception admissions, call 0208 825 5511 (open from 9am – 12 noon)
- For In-Year admissions, call 0208 825 6339 (open from 9am – 12 noon)
Ravenor Primary School (FS1) Nursery Admissions Criteria
Please see the link below for a copy of our nursery waiting list form, to be returned to the school office. Offers for September 2021 will be made in April 2021, please hand in all applications before this date.
If you would like your child to attend our Nursery, please contact the school office for information about the process.
Below is the criteria followed by the school for offering nursery places:
1. Children in public care living within or outside the catchment area.
2. Children living in the catchment area with a brother or sister who will be attending the main school (not the nursery class) at the time of admission.
Note: The words brother and sister refer to all blood, half, foster, step and adoptive brothers and sisters (not cousins) who live in the same home as the child. A sibling relationship does not apply when the older child(ren) will leave before the younger one starts.
3. Children living in the catchment area with exceptional medical or social circumstances
Note: The medical circumstances must relate to the child, and parents will be expected to provide supporting evidence from a consultant (not General Practitioner) in relation to medical circumstances or a social worker (or other appropriate professionally qualified person) in relation to social circumstances. All supporting evidence showing why priority should be given to the preferred school must be submitted at the time of application. Priority under this criterion can only be given for one named school.
4. Children living in the catchment area on the basis of distance from the child’s permanent home address to the referred school.
Note: The distance from home to school is measured by straight line, from a point in the property to the nearest gated entrance which is used by pupils to enter the grounds.
In the case of multi occupancy buildings e.g flats, priority will be given to the applicants whose door number is the lowest numerically and/or alphabetically, e.g. 11B takes priority over 12A.
It does not mean that we will be able to allocate a place at the school nearest to your address.
5. Children living outside the catchment area with a brother or sister who will be attending the main school (not the nursery class) at the time of admission. (as in 2 above)
6. Children living outside the catchment area with exceptional medical or social circumstances. (as in 3 above)
7 .Children living outside the catchment area on the basis of distance from the child’s permanent home address to the preferred school. (as in 4 above)
Under each criterion applicants will be prioritised in distance order.